- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from a regionally accredited college or university. Please provide transcripts from all graduate and undergrad institutions attended.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+ on a 4.0 scale (However, the Admissions Committee does take into consideration factors other than academic record.)
- International Students — please see International Student Applications
2. Start your application
This application is for those who do not already hold a theological degree (M.A. or M.Div.).
If you have an M.A. or M.Div. and wish to audit a course or receive graduate credit, please use the M.Th. application form and indicate you are applying for the “Graduate Special Student (Non-degree)” program. This option is not available to international students.
Complete the online application form to get the process started. You can save your progress and return to complete your online application at any time.
Applications for Fall 2019 are now open:
- Early Priority Deadline: December 15th, 2018
- Distinguished Scholarship Deadline: January 15th, 2019
- Application Deadline: April 1st, 2019
- Final Application Deadline: June 15, 2019
Completed applications with all supporting documents will be considered.
Once your initial application is received, you will be sent an email that walks you through the next steps in the application process and provides login instructions for MyLutherNet, where you can track your application progress.
3. Send Transcripts
Please request official undergraduate degree transcripts to be sent directly from the undergraduate college or university to the Admissions Office (email@example.com or 2481 Como Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55108).
4. Once your application is complete
Once all of your materials are received, your application will be reviewed at the next regularly scheduled admissions committee meeting.
If you are accepted (congratulations!), you will be asked to:
- Send an affirmation of intent to the Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 2481 Como Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55108); and
- Submit a deposit or deposit waiver to confirm your intent to enroll.